On Wednesday 20 July 2016 the LIV will be holding an Insight breakfast on the topic Brave New World of Law - Turn disruption into profit.
The event will focus on disruption, innovation and new business models and will provide some of answers to questions including:
- How has customer demand impacted the new direction of legal practice?
- How do digital platforms enable greater efficiency, return on investment and global market access?
- What makes a 'legal entrepreneur' and how can higher education help you become one?
- What does flexible work look like and how is it a competitive advantage?
- What goes along with being an innovative lawyer, and how can it help bring more business to your firm?
Date: Wednesday, 20 July 2016
Time: 7:00am - 9:30am
Location: RACV City Club, 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne
Registrations by 15 July to email@example.com
For more information and registration details, please click here.