The Asian Australian Lawyers Association is proud to partner with Liquid Learning for The 2nd Annual Asian Australian Leadership Summit 2017 taking place on July 19th & 20th at Rydges World Square, Sydney. This is Australia’s only dedicated professional development event specifically designed to develop Asian Australian leaders. Through anecdotal case studies from inspiring Asian Australian leaders and expert advice from diversity and cross-cultural specialists, this event will equip Asian Australian leaders with the tools they need to overcome the barriers on the path to leadership.
Speakers at this event will include:
· Tien-Ti Mak, Innovation Partner and Chief Technology Officer, Australia Post
· Yung Ngo, State General Manager (NSW,ACT,VIC,TAS) and Chair of the Cultural Diversity Leadership Employee Action Group, Westpac
· Hui Cheng Tan, Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, Microsoft
· Ken Woo, Partner, PwC
· Grace Bacon, Head of International Segment, ANZ Private, ANZ
· Leon Doyle, Partner and Head of Experience Design, Deloitte
· Peter Chun, General Manager, Products and Investments, Colonial First State
· Gamini Martinus, Assurance Partner, Ernst & Young
· Cheng Lim, Partner, King and Wood Mallesons
· Warren Bingham, Executive Chairman, MedTech International Pty Ltd Vice President, Asia Pacific, Clinical Genomics
· Swati Dave, Non-executive Director, Asia Society Australia, Former Executive General Manager, Enterprise, National Australia Bank
· As well as 7 other leaders
AALA members are warmly invited to attend and will receive 10% off the standard rate. If you are a AALA member, you should have received an email with details about how to obtain the discounted rate when registering. For any queries in relation to this event, please contact us at email@example.com.