The Annual Conference of the International Bar Association will be held this year in Sydney from 8 to 13 October 2017. The annual conference is a central event of the international legal community’s calendar.
What will the IBA Annual Conference 2017 offer you?
- Access to the world's best networking and business development event for lawyers - attracting over 6,000 individuals in 2016 representing over 2,700 law firms, corporations, governments and regulators from over 130 jurisdictions
- Gain up-to-date knowledge of the key developments in your area of law which you can put into practice straight away - view the live programme to see the sessions available
- Build invaluable international connections with leading practitioners worldwide, enabling you to win more work and referrals
- Receive world-class professional development opportunities - CLE/CPD
- Acquire a greater knowledge of the role of law in society
- Be part of the debate on the future of the law
To register and for more information, please click here
to visit the IBA website.