ACICA/CIArb Australia International Arbitration Conference 2020
BRIDGING THE DISTANCE: ARBITRATION IN THE NEW WORLD
Monday, 12 October 2020
The Australian Centre of International Commercial Arbitration (ACICA) and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Australia (CIArb Australia) are pleased to invite you to their 2020 International Arbitration Conference: Bridging the Distance: Arbitration in the New World.
Our one day program will offer virtual presentations on topics including:
- Advocacy in the Virtual Environment
- Technology as an Enabler in International Arbitration
- The Future of Investor-State Dispute Resolution
- Around the Globe in 60 Minutes
- Mega Projects in the New Normal
- Is Third Party Funding Changing International Arbitration?
- Enhancing Efficiencies in the Arbitral Process
and feature a host of eminent speakers and expert practitioners from around the globe!
Full programme details are available here, and a list of speakers may be found here:
Download the flyer at: https://acica.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2020_IA_Conference_flyer-08.pdf
Register to attend the conference now!
Venue Virtual presentations (Zoom platform)
Starts Mon Oct 12 2020, 08:00am UTC+11
Ends Mon Oct 12 2020, 06:00pm UTC+11