The Asian Australian Lawyers Association presents
The National Cultural Diversity Summit
Cultural Diversity and the Legal Profession: Be the change we want to see
3 October 2020
Time: 1:00PM AEST / 11:00AM AWST
Location: Register to receive your exclusive Zoom invite.
Price: FREE for all members and non-members.
AALA is thrilled to announce the launch of the inaugural AALA National Summit. The AALA National Summit will be held entirely online via Zoom and is free for all members and the wider community.
The AALA National Summit is bringing together leading international thinkers, comedians and performers to critically examine and discuss a road map for Cultural Diversity in the Law.
REGISTRATION is essential. To access the AALA National Summit Agenda and to secure your seat, visit the AALA website here: http://aala.org.au/event-3984061
Join us to hear from,
- § The Hon Tani Cantil-Sakauye, Chief Justice of California
- § The Rt Hon Lord Justice Singh, Court of Appeal of England and Wales
- § The Hon Michael Kirby AC CMG, former High Court judge and AALA National Patron
- § The Hon Darryl Rangiah, Justice of the Federal Court of Australia
- § Victorian County Court Judicial Registrar My Anh Tran (soon to be a judge of the Court)
- § Mai Chen, Managing Partner, Chen Palmer Lawyers and Chair of the Superdiversity Institute for Law, Policy and Business, NZ
…and many more, including comedian Diana Nguyen.
Click here to download Summit program: http://www.aala.org.au/resources/Documents/FINAL%20AALA%20National%20Summit%20Program%20(1%20October%2020)%20(1).pdf