ACT Branch Meeting
The ACT Branch of the Asian Australian Lawyers Association Inc. (the Association) invites you to the 2021 ACT Branch Meeting of the Association (ACT Branch Meeting). The ACT Branch Meeting will be held:
Date: Thursday 13 May 2021
Time: 7.00 pm AEST (Canberra time)
Venue: Online via Zoom
Zoom Details: Zoom details will be circulated upon registration.
All times referenced are in Canberra time.
The agenda for the ACT Branch Meeting will be as follows:
- Credentialling of Branch Members eligible to vote
- Acknowledgment of Country and preliminary matters
- Election of ACT Branch Secretary
- Feedback on the AALA ACT Networking Breakfast (March 2021)
- Ideas for future events in the ACT
You must register to attend the ACT Branch Meeting by 7.00 pm Canberra time on Wednesday 12 May 2021.
General inquiries should be directed to Pei Chow, Branch Secretary of the ACT Branch of the Association, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.